Paraskevopoulou Eleni, Tsami Natalia, Tsiorva Panagiota
2nd & 3rd Secondary school and 1st & 2nd High School
Buildings for the Future City
Our School constitutes:
• A modern Greek School with a European dimension and a Global horizon
• A pioneer Multi-Dynamic School with a comprehensive proposal for Education (Day nursery – Kindergarten – Elementary School – Junior High School – General Lyceum- IB)
• A model Day School that combines compulsory education with Innovative Selection Programs (Optional Activities and Open Creative School)
• A high-standard Greek School of culture on the path of the 21st century and globalization.
“In our School, we overcome in a positive and encouraging manner common dichotomies such as: theoretical or practical-oriented school, humanistic or technocratic school etc., in line with the complex requirements of a 21st century multidimensional school.”
Inspired by the classical ideal of “the Good and Noble” man, we equip our students with life skills and teach them how to live creatively in a globalized environment:
• As Greek citizens, who comprehend their cultural past and present and feel secure about the future
• As European citizens, who envision the leading role of the United Europe in our world
• As citizens of the world, who believe and look forward to a future where people work together in a peaceful and creative manner, with respect towards humans and the environment.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 824466.
This page reflects the views of the author and the European Union is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
Join our social media